What kind of house wrap should be used for siding

House Wrap has come a long way from using Felt Paper (Black Tar Paper) to Synthetic Underlayments such as Tyvek to the most advanced underlayment choice- Drain Wrap such as Tamlyn Drain Wrap. 

TamlynWrap® Drainable Housewrap is the newest moisture management product from Tamlyn. This innovative product effectively eliminates excess moisture and mitigates the damaging effects of mold and rot. Its unique design removes at least 100 times more bulk water from a wall versus standard house wraps. This is achieved through the gap created by 1.5 mm spacers bonded to a high-performance house wrap.

At SkyBlue Builders Inc. we strive to provide Quality with Integrity and for 18 Years we never stopped improving with technology and using the most advanced products available on the market. Starting from today, all homes that we will re-side regardless of the cladding product, we will be using Tamlyn Drain Wrap a premium house wrap at no additional cost. If we have quoted you in the past it still applies to you!

We also partnered with a new Scaffolding Company for our scaffolding setups and we should be able to discount our previous estimate if we gave it to you before 8/15/19.

Get in touch with us today to get a reassesed or new quote!